Administrative Assistant (HR Dept) – Heathfield
We are very happy to be assisting our valued client in Heathfield as their employment agency to recruit an Administration Assistant to work within the HR Department.
This is a varied and dynamic role so our ideal candidate would be trustworthy, reliable and diligent with good administration skills and an understanding of the importance of confidentiality.
Whilst prior experience within a HR Department is beneficial, my client is very forward thinking and feels that if you are a strong administrator who is looking to further your career within Human Resourcing, and you display a very positive attitude towards learning – full training will be given.
Duties involved with the role (not exhaustive) will be:
– You would assist the HR Manager in the administration of the HR department
– Maintain up to date files of a confidential nature
– Update and input holiday and lieu day records for the company
– Ensure all new employees’ documentation is collated upon commencement of employment and the ‘new starter process’ is carried out.
– You would also ensure the leaver process is followed fully
– Organise hotels and travel for sales staff for trade shows throughout the year
– Keep accurate attendance records for all staff
– To write letters to employees and compiling other documentation when necessary
– To minute and annotate meetings with accuracy, therefore good attention to detail is necessary.
We are arranging immediate interviews for this role – it is a sparkling opportunity to further your career with the field of HR so we do foresee a large number of applications for this vacancy, so please do not delay with your application.
Please contact James Bosworth for more info on firstname.lastname@example.org