We are currently recruiting for experienced Healthcare Assistants to join our Job Shop Healthcare Team. You will play an essential part in providing quality care to clients in Residental and Nursing homes in the Teignbridge/South Hams and Bay area.
This role is flexible; therefore you would be working in various different homes; mornings, afternoons or nights.
Benefits of Joining Job Shop Healthcare:
- Flexible Hours – You tell us when you want to work
- Refresher training given in our local branch
- 24 Hours on call service
- Uniform and I.D
- Holiday Pay separate
- Recommend a friend scheme (£250)
- From £8.00 per hour
In order to apply for our Healthcare positions, you will also need the following:
- 6 months experience working in a residential/nursing home in the UK within the last 2 years
- An Introduction to Care Certificate or NVQ L2 or above
- Referees for the previous 3 years