On average we spend Eight hours a day, 40 hours a week, 2000 hours a year for the average nine to five person… that’s a lot of your life spent working. Add 192 hours a year that the typical person spends commuting to work, and you’ve wasted more than 25 percent of your working life, in maybe a job you’re not entirely happy with…
Have you been looking for a guide or just looking for some ideas, to help you find the Job you really would like to do.
Richard Walsh a UK Recruiter with over 25 years of experience within the recruitment industry, finally exposes the secrets of how to search and find the job you really want. With the Job Market being so competitive, this brand new guide titled “How To Find The Job You Really Want” will put you ahead of everyone else when you start searching for the job you’ve been looking for.
Finding the ideal job isn’t rocket science, it’s all about knowing where to look, as well as making sure when you apply for the ideal job you make sure you get to the interview stage.
So many people who have the right skills and the experience don’t seem to get selected for interview, purely because they either don’t prepare there CV in the right way or simply miss out some simple but really important information they need in their CV’s.
“How To Find The Job You Really Want” offers up to date and unique advice on getting the job you really want.
Just a few of the tips revealed will be…….
- The information you must and must not have in a successful CV.
- Using the right type of CV and covering letter you need to use.
- How to avoid the top CV mistakes of all time
- How to Format your CV electronically.
- The secrets of where you need look for the Job you want.
- How to successfully network with companies online and offline.
- How to successfully complete an online Job Application.
- The Secrets in Preparing for Job Fairs.
- How to use Social Media to find your ideal job.
- The four types of interviews…and how to prepare for each one.
- How to practice for your Interview.
- The questions you need to ask at interview.
- The questions you definitely don’t ask at interview.
- What you need to do straight after your interview.
This newly released guide comes with all the free templates that you’ll ever need. You can copy any one of them, including CV’s, Introduction letters, thank you letters, as well as the all important acceptance letter when your job offer comes through.
Grab yourself a copy today for just £4.97!!
Just Click on the “Buy Now Button” below and you’ll have your very own copy downloaded to you in just a minute or two.