Our Client is a business built on quality service and reputation, with years of experience within the local estate agency market.
They market properties across a broad geographical area, which complements the additional offices spread across Torbay, Teignbridge and South Hams.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Administrator to support the Sales and letting team by providing an efficient and timely administrative service.
The Successful Candidate will: .
- Have a High Standard of Customer Care
- Have basic IT skills
- Work with in house Expert Agent software
- Answer telephone calls, and take accurate information from caller
- Keep records and filling of property particulars
- Manage customer data base, and ensure its kept up to date
- General overview of tasks
- Manage the day list and up-date property status
- Send out new matches to all applicants
- Respond to all on line enquiries in timely manner
- Manage the office on line diary
- Book viewings, by consulting with vendors and applicants as appropriate
- Write letters to vendors as directed, with offers, sales memorandums, sales status etc
- Ensure window display and internal property files are kept up to date
- Produce accurate property brochures and upload onto expert agent
- Produce advertising material and press advertisements as required
- Meet and greet all customers calling at the office
- Ensure all telephone callers are dealt with professionally and efficiently
- Order any stationery as needed in the office
- Raise invoices at the point of exchange
- Log paid invoices – scan to Accountant
- Chase and follow up unpaid invoices
A competitive salary is on offer. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person, to join an established and forward moving business.
Please email Sue@job-shop-devon.co.uk
Vacancy Uploaded: 8th February 2018