Established over 40 years ago our client is a market leader in the design and manufacturing , of instruments for the oceanographic, hydrographic and hydrometric communities, with a worldwide customer base that includes:
environmental defence, oil and gas, renewable energy.
Due to long term planning and significant increase in turnover, our client is now looking to appoint an experienced CNC Programmer Operator.
•Your role is to carry out the machining of parts/components
to the specification and tolerances as detailed in the issued drawings.
•All parts/components are to be machined to the procedures and systems
that are in place i.e. ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 80079-34 (ATEX) to ensure
Responsibilities / Specific Duties:
1. To write the programs for the machining of the required parts and to
store and organise the programs in the correct format.
2. To machine parts and components to required specification.
3. To carry out “First off” and “Post-Production” inspection of components
and parts to include all finish checks.
5. Ensuring that tracking/build documentation is completed so the status of
the works order can be seen at a time.
6. Ensure, that all relevant paperwork i.e. material certificates, stay with the
components and Works Orders at all times.
7. Provide feedback and make recommendations on improvements that
can be made.
15. Any other responsibilities as agreed from time to time.
This is fantastic company to work for, set in an idyllic location, with regular social events for all employees.
Please email your CV today.