A client of Job Shop Recruitment are looking to employ a Carpenter on a permanent basis to work in plymouth.
- Installation of furniture, fittings, linings, plumbing and other associated work (laminating bulkheads) as part of total boat construction
- Construction of face veneered furniture e.g. wardrobes & top lockers
- Scribe in units and trim/adjust to shape and size requirements
- Assembly of units to specified quality requirement
- Extensive use of hand skills
- Use of fixed machinery
- Basic plumbing of sinks, toilets, holding tanks & showers
- Final fitting of hardware (port-holes, fridges and canopies)
- Running trunking for air con and central heating systems
- Make patterns for customising and custom fitting of units/equipment
- Installation of teak decks and other associated work as required.
- Fit out is mainly carpentry on the boat and Assembly is part carpentry and part moulding skills.
- Fitting and laying teak decks including abrading all GRP surfaces and applying adhesive. Vacuum seal teak
- Trimming of small moulds and fitting
- Fitting stern guard rails and rubbing bands
- Manufacture head linings and console infill panels as required
- Window fitting as and when required
If you are looking for a new job before the new year then get in touch now! It wont be around for long!
Vacancy Uploaded: 7th November 2018