A client of Job Shop Recruitment are currently looking to recruit a Welder to join their already successful team.
- Preparing and assembling metal components for welding and subsequent welding
- Using hand and machine tools cut, drill, finish and bend stainless steel components.
- Assembly of finished parts.
- Welding of metal fabricated items using MIG, TIG and MMA.
- Use of oxy-acetylene for cutting/burning
- Permanent job
- Full time
- Holiday pay
- Excellent rates of pay
- Career progression
You will be working alongside highly skilled welders, working for a exclusive company, if this sounds like you then please get in touch!
Vacancy Uploaded: 7th November 2018