Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Job Shop Recruitment are currently looking for a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer for a National Client based in the Newton Abbot area.
- To work within the procedures and standards as determined by the company's written standards.
- Undertake planned maintenance tasks as instructed to the relevant engineering and safety standards.
- Undertake repairs to equipment in a safe and timely manner.
- Maintain knowledge of all spare parts on site for plant.
- Undertake remedial engineering works to equipment or site as instructed by the Manager.
- To ensure any risks of safety or failure of equipment or site are communicated to the Manager.
- You must be Electrical Qualified up to City in Guilds
- Have experience in a Production Environment
- Experience working with Low Voltage Control circuits
- 3 Phase motors and pumps, bearings and rollers
- Ability to work 4 on 4 off Rolling day and nights
- 0600-1800 and 1800-0600
- Competitive Salary
- 21 days holiday plus 8 Bank Holidays
- Company Pension
- Uniform Provided
- Tools Provided
- Ongoing Training Provided
Vacancy Uploaded: 23rd November 2018