Warehouse Support Operative
Our Client, a major manufacturer / employer is looking to recruit on an initial 6 month contract, a Warehouse / forklift operator to be based at their site in Newton Abbot. The 6 month Contract could be extended.
- Counterbalance forklift driving.
- Using in house computer system to book goods in and out.
- Waste separation and control.
- Stock reconciliation.
- Stock control.
- Preparing customer orders ready for dispatch.
- Maintaining a clean and presentable work environment.
- Labouring and general duties.
Hours: 37 per week 8am - 4pm Monday to Thursday, 8am - 3.30pm Friday
Skills and experience required
- The successful candidate must have proven experience working within a warehouse environment.
- A valid counterbalance forklift license required.
- Good I.T skills gained within a warehouse environment (i.e. previous use of in house warehouse databases to book goods in and out).
- Good Numeracy skills.
Please email your CV today, as this is an immediate start.
Vacancy Uploaded: 8th January 2019