6 Month Contract
37 Hours per week
Monday to Friday
- Wiring of panels and bedplates including interconnecting and test cables for assembly, installation & Commissioning and Customer support. Wiring with all types of cabling systems including all forms of termination.
- Check drawings and wiring to confirm all wires have been installed, identified as required and are correctly located in the correct terminals.
- Fit Electrical equipment including motors and cable tray, and assist fitters with the fitting of generators.
- Testing of portable electric appliances, including the update of records and reporting of any problems.
- The ideal candidates need to be competent with good computer skills and knowledge of panel wiring and generator sets is preferred. And will ideally hold: BTEC National Certificate or City & Guilds – Electrical 17th Edition IEE regulations with 5 years related experience.
For further information, please send your CV to
Vacancy Uploaded: 6th June 2017